Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas / Noël

Pas facile d'ouvrir les cadeaux!
Wasn't easy to open my christmas gifts!

Heureusement Uzay est là pour m'aider.
Thankfully Uzay was there to help me out.

J'ai été drôlement gâté à noël! J'ai eu un cochon tout rose et tout doux.
I was very spoiled this christmas! I got a very soft and cute pink piggy.

Une couverture avec un singe et des bananes.
A blanket with a monkey and bananas

Tous les deux m'accompagnent quand je vais au lit.
They all keep me company when I go to bed.

J'ai eu aussi une jolie maison avec des pendules et un mirroir.
I also got a great colorful house with plenty of little animals and mirrors.


Je m'amuse trop dedans.
I have so much fun when I there.

J'ai eu encore deux cds de comptines francaises et turques qu'on a chanté avec papa et maman dans la voiture. Et pis aussi un joli tambourin pour faire de la musique moi même.
And then I also had two cd's with children's songs in French and in Turkish. We sing them in the car when we go far away. And on top of all this I got drums to make my own music!

Et pis enfin une jolie photo de ma cousine Ambre et un joli dessin de ma cousine Julie que papa a accrochés dans ma chambre.
And I received a lovely photo of my cousin Ambre and a great drawing from my cousin Julie. My dad hung them up on the wall in my room.

No comments: